Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ultimate Showdown

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown - This is rather entertaining. A little violent for my tastes, but nonetheless humorous.

I don't think anyone is born evil. But I do feel badly for the ones that were raised and became assholes. It wasn't their fault. I doubt they even know they're assholes, let alone want to fix being one. I don't have an example, well I do, but I don't want to share it.

I got to go shopping today with Katie, which was great and I think I get to have Easter dinner with her and Rick, and Katie's cooking =) It's always exciting because she picks something new to make every time. I like it, it's an adventure and she's making banana bread. Obviously I'm excited about the whole thing.

Happy Easter, chocolate and ice cream tomorrow!! Maybe we'll dye eggs at Katie's...I should have asked today when we were out. Oops!!

No comments: