Saturday, April 29, 2006

Momma


















My mom is going to wear this dress (in a light green) to Katie's wedding!! She tried it on today when they BOUGHT Katie's wedding dress!! Katie was once again beautiful and my mom was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She's such a tomboy. She never grew out of it.

I helped her put on the dresses and seeing her body, after not being home with her all the time and passing her taking a shower or whatever, she's so small and fragile. When you see someone almost naked, they are so vulnerable and so beautiful and pure. She has little stretch marks on her tummy, from giving birth, and I like that I was part of that, obviously Katie was too, but I was bigger, so I'm sure I left a few good marks.

Cindy came with my mom, she has two boys who are my sister and my ages. So she won't be able to go threw the wedding dress shopping thing with them. I'm really glad she came. Then the three of us moved a lot of my things and packed up the van so they could take it home. Cindy is under the bed putting a screw back in! She's so funny. She just crawled right under! Then we went to TIS and she bought her husband a "Ball U" shirt. haha.

I ate dinner with the couple that gives me a scholarship and the other two students that receive it. I thought it would be boring, but it really was so lovely. He picked us up and took us to their home. She made us lasagna. Soy lasagna for me, and even though that sounds gross, it was really really good. I felt like I was eating with the Eisenhower's. Their home was gorgeous and the other two students were so much fun to hang out with. It's amazing how much one essay from high school changed my life so much.

Today was a great day. The end.

No comments: