Monday, April 10, 2006

Boys, boys, and more boys...

I really don't know what it is with this semester, but it's just been one boy after the next. Don't get me wrong, I love boys (or men, whatever) but it's a heavy flow, and not a stream, I'm talking the Colorado River before it was dammed. I can't really keep up. There are some I like more than others, but they're all cute and hilarious.
I'm humored when they stop liking me, not because I'm full of myself and everyone should like me, but because of their reasoning. Sometimes I'm not so nice, or religion (my favorite), or because I won't sleep with them, or we just don't have anything in common, or their roommates smoke more pot than can be harvested. Whatever the reason, I usually just laugh, because that's what I do for any emotion I'm feeling. I know that no matter how "great" they are, someone out there will be better because my husband is going to be incredible and that makes me happy to think about.

On a different note, I turned in my Rotary Scholarship today, and it was a huge weight off my shoulders, I want to go to Israel....real bad. It's weird to think that the 20 pages I turned in today can change my whole life. It's a hard concept to wrap my mind around. Only one other person turned an application into the local club, and if I "beat" them out, I'll have another interview at the district level. If I pass at the district level, I get to go, that simple. They'll pay up to $26,000 for me to study at the Ben Gurion University in the Negev for a year, and I'll get my Masters in Middle East studies, gosh, look at the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fucking idiot. Grow up and get a life and stop being so concerned with guys you make out whore

God bless and have a good day!