Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This and that...


I made an ice cream cake for Thursday dinner with Katie, Rick, my parents, and most likely my grandpa! It'll be scrumptious.

I finally got to meet Alex yesterday!! He's SO adorable! He ate my fingers for about 30 minutes. I must have tasted really good!!

I subbed again today! They were very talkative, but I think after an in depth discussion, they'll behave better tomorrow.

I ran a couple of errands and didn't do much else, took a walk with Jackson, the regular. I'm ready to go back to school though, that's for sure. I want to get my books for the summer, I love getting them, it's so exciting to see what I get to read!

(Grades came out today and I actually did get straight A's. I'm really proud of myself, I worked hard this semester. It's motivating to keep it up. And I will.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»