Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween!

The OSP students decided to have a Halloween party! It was the first time I drank since being in Israel, and whatever they bought was disgusting, but the party was a blast and everyone had a great time. I dressed up as one of my friends, Robb. He loves Obama and wears khaki shorts all the time, so I wore my Obama shirt and khaki shorts, everyone thought it was hilarious, of course! ;-) The other costumes were very creative, especially because we had no assistance being in Israel and not having Halloween! Plus it was great because no one was slutty! Unlike in the US where Halloween is just an excuse to wear a bra and bunny ears out in public.

This weekend I am laying low. I have NO plans and I'm going to clean and do homework! I am actually really excited about it and my body really needs it. I haven't gotten enough sleep any night this week, so I'm looking forward to it! Shabbat Shalom!!

No comments: