Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Three successes!

So, I don't really know how well I did on the final. My teacher said "lo tov" which means not good, but she didn't kick me out of class and I am still taking Hebrew...so I don't think it was that bad. Or really, it was good enough. So one success! =)

Also, I opened a bank account today, which I need to be able to pay my rent. In Israel, you write 12 checks and then at the first of the month, the landlord deposits the check. Instead of paying every month like in the US. So, now I have a bank account, and hopefully next week I will have a check book, two successes. =)

Finally, I started working out everyday at the gym. I have gone three times so far. It's great because I wear my workout clothes to class and go right to the gym after, I don't even think about making time to do it. We don't have class on Wednesdays, so tomorrow I am getting up at the same time as class and going straight away. Even though I burn a lot of calories everyday because I am walking and riding my bike and sweeeeating in the heat, it is really nice to go and get my heartrate pumping and do a few weights, because muscle mass burns more fat. I love it and I feel great! So, three successes......awesome!

No comments: