Thursday, August 17, 2006

Parents

I love my parents. I really do. I know I complain a lot and I'm selfish on many levels, but they are truly amazing people. I'm clueless to how they actually ended up together, but if it works for them, then it doesn't matter to me.

The whole time I was home they went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. I know I get aggravated with them, but everything they do is out of love. I feel like no matter what I do, I'll never have as much patience with them as I'd like. I'll snap back at them, but no apparent reason and then feel horribly about it afterwards. I'm better about it now, than when I was younger, but even if I keep improving, I'm sure I'll never feel like I love them enough.

On a side note, my new Rotary choices are as follows:

Istanbul, Turkey
Cairo, Egypt
Hungry
Australia
England

No comments: