Thursday, August 10, 2006

I think it'll work now...

I felted this purse, I learned in crochet class. It looks a little ugly in the picture, but in reality it's rather cute. I started another one tonight. It'll be ivory and brown, and wide and short.






Rick helped me out with Fireworks, so I'm hoping the picture will work now! =)

This is my room. It's rather small, but I really don't need a lot of space. The bed is really low to the ground right now because I don't have a bed frame, but I'm waiting for my parents to come and help me.

Today I walked to Marsh and bought quite a few baking products. Getting caught in the rain is always enjoyable. The smell is so refreshing and you don't have to shower. (Just kidding) I dried myself off and proceeded to bake. Since I'm a little OCD, I can't bake with anyone else. Doing it my own way is my style and I don't like when others try to help. I'm sure that's a surprise to everyone. I laid out all the ingredients, and accomplished a lot with out an electric mixer. I made James Buchanan's Apee Cookies, cranberry/white chocolate chip/oatmeal bars, and Mrs. Field's chocolate filled sugar cookies. Being the dessert lover that I am, I must say they were all wonderful! Of course I'm biased because I picked things I would like, but they do say the baker is the worst critic. I had confirmation from the ladies at knitting/crochet class that everything was fabulous. The women there are so adorable, I love having older people to converse. I really do miss my mom a lot. Katie never really opens up the same way we do. I don't know if it's because she went to college, leaving me at home for two years to bond with my parents. Even before that though Katie wasn't as open. That's probably why I ask so many questions, since she never offered information. I'm sure my pestering has helped her huge expanse of patience, which I altogether lack.

My friend sent me a message today that he's not mad at me, and that feels great, even though I swore I didn't care.

1 comment:

Ray said...

aww, I love maps. I want a huge map like that for my wall.

I love you!