Friday, August 08, 2008

I was right. I don't know if it was attitude, or I just made my mind up that today would be a good day, I don't know.

I went to the outlets in Michigan City and I exchanged somethings, and I got two pairs of shoes for teaching! Soap......and a pair of pants from Gap...I think my grandma has to hem them, they are a bit long.

I came home and watered the garden and ate a tomato (from the garden) sandwich! Which was delicious. And Katie had emailed me some websites with free things, so I filled out all of those and hopefully they will come in the mail!!

Then I went to see my grandpa, who is doing much better, and then went to synagogue and helped with the oneg and Shoshana had me light the Shabbat candles. I really missed "my people" (as my mom calls them). Everyone was so cute and asking me so many questions about Turkey and my life. So many of them had read my blog, which makes me laugh a little because I don't think anyone actually reads it. I missed Phil and Jack and all the little women. It was great to see them.

And I came home and watched the Olympic opening ceremonies...Go China! Go World!!! =)

No comments: