Monday, October 17, 2011

Sukkot vacation!

We have quite a few days off for Sukkot and many students are traveling. I went to Roi's home to celebrate our two year anniversary together. We went to Rehovot to a really great Asian restaurant. Yum yum!!

Also, the day before sukkot MATT maybe aliyah from the US! Which also means SHOKO made aliyah! So now our apartment is full and Matt and Shoko are finally home! It's been great having them. The only problem is that we don't have grass in our backyard yet and so Shoko is rolling in dead grass and dirt and then bringing it into the house. But we're going to have the grass installed next week, so I think that will help a lot with keeping the apartment clean. So I'm looking forward to that. =)

As for my vacation, at the end of the week, Roi, me and our two friends are going to the north to hike and camp for two days! We are also going to ride horses =)  I am really excited!! It's going to be an awesome time! 

No comments: