Sunday, June 11, 2006

Umm...I'm not so sure...

Ok, I took this quiz twice and scores the same both times!! I'm not so sure if I agree though. You should take it and let me know if your result was "correct"...

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism
83%
Islam
71%
agnosticism
71%
Buddhism
67%
Paganism
67%
atheism
67%
Judaism
54%
Hinduism
46%
Christianity
33%

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

It's clear I'm not a Christian...

If you're just bored, I'm sure this could entertain you for a while!! http://quizfarm.com/quizlist.php?search=new

No comments: