Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Hole in my heart...

I just received this article about bagel shops in Chicago (Kaufmans, our favorite, taking the number one stop) from my mother in the mail yesterday. She is always sending me little things, articles, stickers, pictures, whatever she can to let me know she is thinking of me. But even though she sent me this because it was a cute article about a place to love to visit together. The true message of what she is saying every time she sends me something was way too obvious this time. I love living and studying in Israel...but I know it's not easy for my family and especially my mom, we are best friends, and I know it's not easy for them (my family) to always be so supportive of me when I go away because I know it is a truly painful thing for them that I don't live close to home.  And I hope they know that I appreciate their support and love even when it is such a hard thing for them to do. I love you and I can't wait to see you in March! 

No comments: