Saturday, May 24, 2008

Greek Isles

I am currently at a port outside of Athens. There are only two days left on this little cruise that I took with four friends. The islands are truly breathtaking. They really are whitewashed with blue shutters and trim. We have been to Bodrum, where we got on the boat, Mykinos, Paros, Syros, and some others. Syros or Paros are my favorite. More quiet and quaint. Much more my style than the party areas. But last night we danced and danced on the boat since we had to be back on by 21:30. In Mykinos, Mandy took my out for a beautiful dinner. It was so beautiful. We could see the lights from the docked cruise ships in the bay and the lights of the little villages. The food was wonderful too, as well as the company.

The best parts:
-Sunsets
-Friends
-Gyros
-Reading
-Dancing

No comments: