Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rabbi and Mackenzie visit in the same weekend!

This weekend flew by. Friday night I went to services, where Larry unfortunately sang. They were celebrating two couples' anniversaries, one 66 years, the other 50. I can't imagine living with someone for 66 years. That would take a lot of patience. I told Linoy I would help her with Sunday School, teaching the 5-7 year olds.

Before going to temple, I went to Ryan's with Dr. Chang and Grace for his 81st birthday. It was crazy. We were there for 3 hours before I left, while they proceeded to eat. They're like bottomless pits.

Saturday, I went to the Farmer's Market, then to Torah study with Lisa. Kay and Willard (great name) where there too. They're an adorable couple and Kay gave me a great hug. I continued to knitting class, where we started our dish rag. Mine is light yellow and pretty darn cute so far.

DeAnna, Lisa, and I went to lunch at Panera...Lisa and I went for a run...I wanted to die, but I think Lisa was saying prayers for me so I kept going, haha. Ok, but seriously, I haven't run in the longest time.

Hillel took the Rabbi out for dinner, which was delicious, and I think they liked Lisa. Atleast I haven't heard otherwise. We went to see The Last Kiss, which was rather depressing to me, but I did enjoy it for the most part. The previews were so intense though!!!! Every movie they showed made me jump in my seat! We got FROYO (frozen yogurt, if you don't know the terminology) I love Incredible Yogurt because the guy that works there is so cute. haha.

I went to visit Mackenzie, who was in town with Tyler for Mud Volleyball. I love her, end of story.

This morning (Sunday) I went to help with Sunday School, there are only 4 students. It's so different than at home. They don't go enough or long enough. Somehow I volunteered to help teach always, so that'll be interesting, just one more thing I got myself into.

I miss Jamee, who is in Mexico...and I have so much homework. So I'm going to get busy.

No comments: