Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Favorite Quotes

I'm taking my favorite quotes off Facebook, but I didn't have them written down anywhere else. So I'm putting them here so I can reference back when needed.


"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause."

"It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. " ~Anne Frank

"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all." Anna Quindlen

"In the lives of individuals, and of peoples, too, the worst conflicts are often those that break out between those who are persecuted." Amos Oz

"To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." -E.E. Cummings

"If you can't be good, be sanitary." -Nelly

"I can see Katie with a man. You...I see you with a suit case." -Nelly

No comments: