Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just a little update:

1. My grandma is crazy and checked herself out of the nursing home, making my father ever so happy. He enables them though, so I don't feel badly for him or the situation he made for himself. I do feel sorry for my mother because she gets screwed over. He won't do things because he has to come home to take care of them instead of doing things away from home with my mom.

2. I got moved into Stu-west. It'll be a fun and class-packed summer.

3. The Rotary interview was today. I think I did well. There weren't any questions that threw me off. They asked very political questions about Israel and the Palestinians, the new Israeli government, withholding money from the Hamas, etc. The questions were very specific to the application I turned in and what I had written. There were jokes and lots of smiling and hand shaking. I'm proud of myself and all the prep work I did. They said I'd know in 2-3 weeks through email...yikes! We'll see what happens.

4. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

P.S. I'm not used to cooking for myself or using communal bathrooms again. It's a tough life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»