Sunday, May 28, 2006

Beautiful summer, poopy daddy.

I love the summer, I can't express it! The warmth, the sun, the light, the long days, the flowers, the green, the bike rides, the runs, the fresh fruit and vegetables, mmm...I can't get enough!

I read outside today for a long time, I think I maybe a tad burned, but not too much. I did a lot of laundry and got my groceries for the week. I bought corn too, I hope it's delicious!!

My dad hasn't congratulated me or anything and it really hurts my feelings. I know he doesn't want me to go, but it's not really about him, because I'm going to Israel. He's not paying for it, nor am I actually, but I worked really hard and whether he likes that I'm Jewish or not, I'm still his daughter and he shouldn't take a decision he made 25 years out on me.

Ahh, whatever.

No comments: