Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blah blah blah...

All of my friends are doing awesome things! I get so jealous when people travel, see new things, and learn. AH! I want to go too!!

I drove to Oakbrook today to see my grandparents. My grandpa made his normal racist comments. He has a bad cough too. I felt badly because I know he wouldn't have gone out if not for me coming.

I know he's proud of me, but when he asked about school and I told him I was pretty sure I got straight A's...I don't know why I expected a good job because all he said was, "Well, we wouldn't expect anything less." Um...thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I love my grandfather, but sometimes he makes it hard to.

I'm pooped!! Lynne and Gail tomorrow and Cindy, Jackie, and ALEX on Monday!!

4 comments:

Ray said...

Well, that's exactly what my parents say everytime I make the dean's list, get all A's, or win an award - 'we expect that out of you'

blah. I'm not a prize to be won! I know they are proud of me, but sometimes all I want to hear is, "ray you did a great job, we love you, you are great!"

haha. someday! right!

When are we getting together?!?

Anonymous said...

i would take that as a compliment. he has come to expect great things, perhaps because you have given him cause to do so through your consistent success.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»