Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Vote for my mom!

Vote for my mom!! http://apps.facebook.com/creativemom/profile.php?id=1254


It is a contest from Michaels for being the most creative mom and my mom could win $1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I don't know about the photo contest yet, but I heard 1200 people voted! CRAZY! So they are taking a lot longer than they thought to tally the votes.  There is no way I won. But I will let you know when the results are in! 


I ate a Toblerone today, it was delicious! Just thought you should know! 


ANDDDDDDDDDDD...a bird pooped on me today!!! On the strap of my backpack!! I thought i wasn't in Istanbul anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 3rd time in my life that I have been pooped on!! At least Mandy and Sevgi weren't here to laugh at me this time!! JK!! I wish they were!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

Sevgi said...

A bird pooped on you...AGAIN?!?! hahaha! You are super lucky! ;)
Good luck to you and your mom!