Monday, May 31, 2010

Israeli mistakes

With the Gaza flotilla incident I think Israel made two mistake. They entered the ships in international waters. Secondly, they ended up killing 10 people, mostly Turks. Yes, I understand that the soldiers were attacked when they got on the ships, but I think the killing could have been avoided. They should have let the boats enter into Israeli water. Or even let them land like they did when the boats came two years ago. I understand that this greatly provoked the Israeli government, but I still feel that something else should have been done.  

This is a very bad incident and I'm very sad that so many people have been killed.  Turkey is also my home and I wish this incident did not occur.

There are a lot of problems in Israel, just like there are in many places in the world.

No comments: