Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chili

Roi came yesterday to Haifa because he finished all the exams and he had a weekend break. (And he did great on the exams! Thank goodness!! =) It was a beautiful weekend, really sunny and warm! We throw the football around and we read to pages of Bridget Jone's Diary in Hebrew.  It is still funny, but Roi would read ahead and laugh! And I didn't think that was very fair!!! ;-) But it's great practice and I like to read something entertaining. 

Then, I made CHILI!!! with chicken! I was scared because I didn't actually know what I was doing, but it worked out great and tasted delicious!! Roi loved it too, which was really important because he doesn't love really hot spices like I do! 
Today we went to the gym. I walked/ran for 60 minutes and then did weights for almost another hour. Then we went to the pool and jacuzzi and sauna, but it was so hot I stayed for 3 minutes at the most before I had to leave.  

I have lost 4 kilos since I started going to the gym.  I was to lose 6 more kilos.  It's a good and realistic goal for me! Good thing I only go to Max Brenner on very special occasions! 

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Oh Man, Imma fly to Israel to get me somma dat!

Ha!

Love youuuu!