Friday, September 28, 2007

So I almost forgot, the doctor gave me stronger pain killers and I'll have to go back in 5 days for physical therapy on my back. Since the pain killers are so strong she also gave me a perscription so ease me stomach which she said will most likely be effected.

This was all very expensive and I'm very grateful for my mother's credit card. I'll be sending everything home so it is filed with the insurance, but to actually have to pay is overwhelming. I feel badly because I am so lucky to be able to go to that hospital. There are so many people in Turkey that could never afford to step foot inside and here I am, not even thinking twice because I need it. Well, they might need it too, but care isn't an option.

So although it was an expensive day, it was somewhat humbling.

No comments: