Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Less than a week.

The summer has flown. I leave for Istanbul in less than a week! I can't believe how fast is has gone. Although I am not packed, I am more than ready to start this new adventure. I have found an apartment, gotten my student visa, and done all of the last minute shopping. Now I'm working on transferring money to the correct banks in Istanbul, something I am not very familiar, nor is my bank at home. It has proven more difficult than expected. Hopefully everything will be situated today and I won't have to worry about it any longer.

I am subbing for a 5th and 6th PE class for a couple of weeks, Friday is my last day!! They are about to arrive for Frisbee! It's a great job! =)

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Good luck in Turkey! Have fun and be safe...

Ray said...

yay for a new blog!

can't wait till you get to turkey and I have a ton of new reading material :)

Jamee Pritchard said...

Have fun Andrea! I'm invited to come visit right? =P