Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sweating all day

MOMs now has a booth at the Farmer's Market. They sell little things the kids have made and the profit goes to help provide for the school/programs. A Swedish lady sold me some lettuce and I bought some popcorn for Jamee since she wanted to sleep in. For 90 cents I got four ears of corn as well.

I walked to the mall today. Yeah, I know it's far, but it was so nice outside. I got my eyebrows done and hair trimmed (just the back, so I don't have a mullet, I'm growing it out for the wedding!) I went to the Health Foods Store (That's actually the name of the store, I didn't capitalize it for fun) and I got Burt's Bees chapstick and baked apples. I lounged at Panera for almost two hours drinking tea, reading, and munching on whole grain bread samples.

On the way home I walked through the fair and bought a chocolate malt from the Lions. $1.50 well spent. I love the smell of farm animals, elephant ears, and gyros at the fair. It's a complete flashback to having my tiny hand engulfed inside my fathers while being entranced by the bright lights from the rides that I was too terrified to try.

I haven't showered in three days. Yeah, I wish I was joking too. Going to get real clean now...

No comments: