Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Report...

Besides Thanksgiving Day itself, break was fine. I saw The Queen and Bobby, both of which was entertaining. Bobby was an awesome movie and I would highly recommend it for everyone. My mom and I went on some great walks and talk about the past, present, and future (always our favorite topics).

The actual day was less than one would desire. My dad is a completely different person on holidays, as in a bad person. He continually insults my mother, which upsets me. He made my grandma cry and go home and he blows his top for no reason. I wish he'd realize it's not about him, not that he isn't important, but holidays aren't about a specific person, it's just being grateful and being with family.

Oh well...less than a month until Germany.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Bobby was awesome, but the Queen was a tad dull.

But I miss you, I hope to get tons of postcards once you're in Germany!